Gira & Volta: culture accessible to all
Sunday April 15 2018, from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm in the amazing location of MUSE-Museum of Sciences of Trento, Gira & Volta is back, the event that involves more than thirty organizations to track inclusive routes for people with disabilities.
Nicola Tondi, responsible of the NoLimits project for Pergine Festival, will speak during the morning conference, entitled “Inclusion and contamination. Cultural process and culture in the process of inclusion “. The conference will deal with issues related to accessibility and inclusion, for a culture without barriers.
In the afternoon, numerous stands, workshops and activities designed for everyone.
10.00 am – 1.00 pm Conference – Inclusion and contamination. Cultural process and culture in the process of inclusion at the Sala Congressi – Muse
2.00 – 6.00 pm Museum visit.
Activities at the museum: 3 corners in the museum halls accessible to people visiting the museum. The corners will have objects to touch and the assistant will be able to calibrate the scientific content from time to time, based on who will present at the table. The activity lasts 15 minutes
Outdoor activities (or Palazzo Albere in the event of rain)
Workshops and games organized by the associations:
– Anfass: artistic workshop with Articà
– Amalia Guardini in collaboration with Anfass
– ENS and ATS: activities to promote LIS
– Unione Ciechi Trento: activities to promote the Braille language
– Coop CS4: creation of bookmarks and small animals with cards
– CSI: sport activity
– Ass.Inventum: books and materials
– Sandro Pertini professional institute
– Artigianelli professional institute
Show of the Teatroovunque company
Music: Radio Dolomiti